First of all, please take some comfort in the fact that you are not alone in this struggle. The CFA Level III exam in May 2021 saw a pass percentage of just 42%. Just passing the exam is hard, leave alone acing it.
1. Concise reading summaries prepared by experienced CFA charterholders who ACED their exams
2. Essential reading, to help you focus, retain and recall what will be actually tested
3. Prioritizes core learning, without ignoring less important material
4. Designed to be read in one single day, helping you re-read several times!
5. Flowchart based summaries for logically progressive and sequential learning
*The sample 2021 summary here condenses Reading 13, a 84 page heavily descriptive reading on “Principles of Asset Allocation” into an easy to absorb 3 page flowchart illustrated summary!
It’s definitely not because of a lack of effort! Just like you, most candidates try to sincerely go through every single study session and readings, word for word, to absorb as much information as they can. However, this is exactly what leads to their downfall when exam time comes around. They remember a little bit of everything, but never enough of anything.
Detailed study notes covering all Level III CFA Program Curriculum with references to the exhibits, practice questions and examples.
This complete study package includes our Comprehensive Curriculum Study Notes, Smart Summaries, Question-bank, six complete mock exams, formula sheet and study plan.